☞Check it out our YouTube channel
Thermal OPP Glossy & Matt Film enjoys good performance, simple process, environmental protection and energy saving, without harmful gas or substance when used.
1.Thermal OPP Glossy Film 25 Micron
2.Thermal OPP Matt Film 25 Micron
Thermal OPP Glossy & Matt Film
Glossy: 90-100° Matt: 4°-6°
According to demand
Paper core diameter
BOPP SIDE≧38dyne COATING SIDE≧38dyne
About ordinary thermal laminating machine
The value shall be the one within width scope for printing and heating roller contact.
Suggestions for storage conditions
Being stored at room where it is ventilated,cool and dry with less than 40℃; being avoided sunshine and rain.
Notes to transportation
Collision should be avoided during the transportation and loading of the goods so as not to damage the surface or ends of the film roll.
The following situation will affect the quality of the film during lamination:
Metallic ink; too thick and wet ink;high humid in paper; too much dusting (anti adhesion) on the surface; too much wax included, silicone additives , etc., which will have effects on the adhesive force between the film and paper.
1.If you do not have any experience, or when the company changes the printing materials, process conditions or other changes, be sure to do a small batch test before deciding whether to use them in bulk. Please take note of the fastness and adhesion between the paper and the film every time.
2. With regard to die cutting, embossing, folding, UV curing, sanding,silk screen printing and other follow-up process, please be sure to do the test, and then use in batch.
3.If the ink is less than 37 dynes in surface tension, after thermal laminating, you must check the fastness test and subsequent processing effect, and then decide whether to use the mode in batch.
4. In winter, the film and printing materials should be placed in the operation room to the temperature balance before being processed.
5. The thermal laminating film should be placed on the tray after being unpacked, and the film should not touch the ground directly.
6.Suggestions for the direction of the film:
7. If quality problems are found during the use of the product, please provide the label or product batch number of the defective product, so that we can analyze the causes and solve the problems quickly.
8. Please check whether its outer packing is broken when the product arrives. If there is breakage after the receipt, our company will not pay compensation.
Our company is not liable for any adverse consequences arising from failure to follow the instructions.